Experts in Project Management
For over 30 years, Metier has helped both private and public project-oriented businesses to strengthen their capacity and abilities to execute the right projects within the framework of good practice in project management. Metier is a complete provider of services and solutions for project-oriented businesses and delivers the following:
- Project management and project governance consultancy. We operate as strategic advisors for many large project-oriented companies.
- Training of key target groups: project owner, project manager, project planners and cost controllers, business and commercial managers etc.
- Training all employees in “best practice” project management.
- Professional project resources or the entire project team, for the planning and execution of customer projects.
- IT systems for the planning and monitoring of projects.
Facts about the Metier Academy
- In 2013, Metier delivered diverse project management training to 17,800 people from 77 different countries.
- Our training courses are developed by experienced project managers within the framework of current project management standards, modern theory and practical experience. Metier has over 150 experienced project management consultants that apply their competence to demanding projects, the development of courses and the following-up of course participants.
- All the course modules are delivered in e-learning format. For in-house programmes, we often combine e-learning with specially customised classroom workshops. The foundation of all course delivery is e-learning because this provides the most effective opportunity for learning for busy professionals.
- We have delivered e-learning courses since 1998. Our customers tell us that we are by far the best providers of e-learning courses in the global project management market. Our e-learning courses contain excellent content in combination with an easy user interface and modern learning techniques and approaches.
- We provide customised project training programmes to many of the best project-oriented international businesses – often as part of internal improvement initiatives aimed at improving project performance and profitability. It is the best that realize they can be better.
- Metier is a complete solution provider for project management. In addition to training, we also provide consulting, project methodologies, project teams and systems, to our customers’ projects. We are happy to take on complete responsibility for the planning and execution of projects.
- We are the world’s largest provider of in-house training programmes in project management. These are the driving force in our development and we strive to ensure that all course modules are continually improved and remain relevant, contemporary and tailored towards practical project challenges.
- We provide courses, certification and studies to those who want to learn about professional project management, which is the foundation of successful projects.
- We provide credits at Master level and the possibility to go the whole way from “Essential Project Management” right through to an “Executive MBA in Project Management”. SKEMA Business School is our main global academic partner.
- We are accredited providers of project management certification PRINCE2® (UK), ITPP and Certified Planner. In addition, we are Scandinavia’s largest provider of PRINCE2 certification.
- We collaborate with leading academic institutions in research, development and course delivery, including SKEMA Business School (France), the University of Texas (US), The Norwegian University of Science & Technology (Norway) and Molde Business College (Norway).
- We have a dedicated team that ensures that all administration, coordination, monitoring and communication are carried out effectively and to the highest quality, with the customer in focus.
- We have our own employees and partners in over 30 different locations all over the world.
- All this makes us one of the leading international players in project training and certification.
Contact us for more information – we are happy to set up a video conference or chat.